This old Cycladic traditional farmhouse offers the best of two worlds: architectural tradition and relaxation in the farm.
Feel cozy and inspired as soon as you enter the house: interior walls are corbelled inwards and are topped by a series of slabs which form the ceilings; the cement mortar floor, the joint stone walls, the wooden furniture, doors & windows reveal the beauty of craftmanship, simplicity and practicality.
What do you prefer most? Drinking a nice glass of Greek wine under the wattle, listening to the sounds of a cicada or watching the sea shimmering in the sunlight?
You can easily have it all…
- Sleeps deeply 4, up to 7 upon request
- Bedroom α:a double bed, hearth, closet
- Bedroom β: sleeps 2 in a bunk + 2 in sofa beds (60cm width), closet, writing desk
- Bedroom γ: small room with sofa bed (70cm width) for one person, writing desk and closest access to the kitchen…Never hungry.
- Dining room: table seats 8
- One internal bathroom with shower
- One external wc, the one old folks preferred…
- External shower, the one children prefer…
- Fully equipped kitchen: the old stone oven & wood stove, electric oven for the impatient, double burner gas stove (LPG), refrigerator and all the equipment you need to have a perfect dinner.
- Courtyard table: seats 8+
- Under the olive tree: table seats 4…
- Trees, bees, sheep and the occasional rabbit…
- Parking all yours
- No TV
- No Wi-fi
- FOR FEELING & BEING SAFE IN THE KITCHEN MUST HAVE WORKING EXPERIENCE OF GAS APPLIANCES
- Minimum stay 1 week