Under a maple tree. an old stable for cows, chicken and hogs has been transformed into a cave-like residence. Fully equipped to be used as an ideal mini cottage.
The old hearth, stone benches, troughs, walls and slabs are living reminders of its original form. The inhabitants enjoy the calmness of the interior and its’ courtyard, enclosed by a high stone wall, makes the settlement a really private place to relax.
Retaining its purposefulness as a down to the basics architectural approach with a high attention to craftsmanship, this old rural building encompasses the motto “less is more”.
It all adds up as you watch the sun rising from the deep blue sea in front of you…
- Sleeps 2 adults & 2 young children
- One room with a double bed and 2 sofa beds (60×140 length), closet and hearth
- Kitchen: Double burner gas stove (LPG), refrigerator and all the utensils you need to have a perfect Aegean inspired meal.
- Courtyard table seats 4+
- Courtyard tent
- Under the wild pear tree, table seats 2
- No TV
- No Wi-fi
- FOR FEELING & BEING SAFE IN THE KITCHEN MUST HAVE WORKING EXPERIENCE OF GAS APPLIANCES
- Minimum stay 1 week